The work-study MBA Solution; a blended learning programme, combining virtual support (online) and residential workshops in Algeria and international conference in the Netherlands. Ideal for the participants looking for professional based studies and internationally recognized MBA with direct return on investment.
The program is passed on different teachers both from theoretical and practical backgrounds. Thanks to their rich experience they make the connection with the practice of the participants. During the Action Learning Mini-MBA you work on your own project within your own organization. A better picture of the real business problem leads to better decision making and results.
The Online Executive DBA programme is aimed at Senior Professionals, Chief Executive Officers or Managing Directors who want to pursue this degree as a means of building their capabilities in digital entrepreneurship, transforming higher education, energy or health industries, leadership in a public organization, internal promotion as a C-Suite Executive, or to enhance their expertise for a career in consulting.
• 2012: Dutch publication Management Team named Business School Netherlands ‘Best MBA-provider in the Netherlands’;
• 2014: Business School Netherlands achieves over 20 years of holding the CEDEO stamp of approval for excellent customer satisfaction;
• 2015: Business School Netherlands receives triple accreditation status (NVAO, ACBSP and EduQua)
• 2016: Business School Netherlands became a founding member of the new accreditation body, the Association for Transnational Higher Education Accreditation (ATHEA);
• 2016: The Business School Netherlands International Action Learning MBA was ranked as European Tier One